I came across this product while searching for sulphate free shampoos made in India. It retails on the company’s own website, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
What it does –
- It is natural, ayurvedic, sulphate-free, derived from natural and organic sources wherever possible. It is probably one of the best (and one of very few) on the Indian market that can boast all these properties.
- It makes your hair smooth and soft.
- In comparison to other sulphate free and regular shampoos I’ve used, I noticed my hair fell less in the washing process.
What it doesn’t –
- If you’re used to sulphate free shampoos, you will know not expect much of a lather – if you aren’t used to them, know that this shampoo is not going to lather. You’ll need to make sure that your hair is adequately wet before using it, lather it in your hands, and leave it in a few minutes before rinsing out. You may not get that squeaky clean feeling you’re used to. That is not to say that it doesn’t leave your hair clean, though.
- It doesn’t smell great. This is because of all those wonderful herbs and ayurvedic ingredients don’t smell that good to begin with. BUT – the smell only stays on your hair for an hour or two after washing, at most. It’s definitely something you can live with for such a short time.
I’m delighted to find a good, natural, sulphate-free shampoo that is made and readily available in India. Thank you, Soul Tree!
Size: 200 ml
Price: Rs. 450 on Soul Tree’s website